Corvettes at Detroit Autorama Show – Part I

There were many beautiful Corvettes at the Detroit Autorama this past weekend!

One of my favorite Corvettes, without question, was the 789, manufactured by n2a Motors of Santa Ana, California.

The front of the vehicle resembles the 1957 full sized Chevrolet. The side resembles the 1958. The rear is all 1959 Impala. All of this is assembled on a C6 Corvette chassis. Honestly, it may not sound right on paper, but this vehicle is beautiful!

My personal photos did not do the vehicle the justice these promo shots do for it. It is gorgeous from every direction. Personally, I’d like to see it in red and black, too.

The factory is developing some other vehicles as well, all of which sound interesting to me.  We wish them well because we would like to see versions of a Corvette like this at the Woodward Dream Cruise this summer, and then in car shows every\where!

[ n2a Motors ]

7 Responses to Corvettes at Detroit Autorama Show – Part I

1. sandra taylor says:

Can it be built right hand drive?

2. Bill says:

Not sure on that, but I don’t know why not. I’d suggest that you check the website: http://www.n2amotors.com, and then call or write them.

3. vince says:

That car is sick. How much would you sell it for?

4. Bill says:

I hope you mean “sick” in a good way. According to a Jalopnik posting, the cost is $40,000 over the cost of the C6 to which the alterations are made. The buyer can select whatever features he or she needs in the C6 (automatic or stick, Z51 or not, etc.).

Paste this link into your browser for the Jalopnik article: http://jalopnik.com/cars/custom-cars/hot-rods/chevy+chevy+chevy-the-789-by-n2a-motors-212240.php

5. Dniel Witt says:

Soooo… What’s the total price? $40,000.00 Plus = ?

6. Bill says:

An exact amount would have to come from n2a Motors, of course. As an example, if the basic, pre-modified car was purchased for $37,000, the total would be $77,000, plus taxes, title, and license.

7. Manny says:

I am 87 and I love the looks of you 789 Chev. Tell me more cost, equip. delivery. Can you duplicate the 810 Cord Conv. 1837 front wheel drive. I would like to have that one, since I had one before WW ll and had to sell when I was called to service. Maybe its only a pipe deam