Nothing says Future President like Corvette-owner. In a story today we learn about the first cars of the 2008 Presidential Candidates. Turns out, John McCain’s first car was a 1958 Corvette! If that doesn’t give him an advantage I don’t know what does.
Here’s a quick list of the candidates first cars, and current cars in parenthasis.
- John McCain: Chevy Corvette (Now: Cadillac CTS)
- Hillary Clinton: Oldsmobile Cutlass (Now: Ford Hybrid)
- John Edwards: Plymouth Duster (Now: Ford Escape)
- Barack Obama: Ford Granada (Now: Chrysler 300C)
- Bill Richardson: Ford Mustang (Now: Jeep Wrangler)
- Rudy Giuliani: Used Dodge (Now: Doesn’t drive…)
- Mike Huckabee: Mercury Montego (Now: Chevy Tahoe)
- Mitt Romney: Rambler Classic (Now: Ford Mustang)
Other candidates unknown, but for now, you have to admit the ball is in John McCain’s court!
[ WOOD-TV ]