Weekly 2008 Corvette Ordering Constraints

This week there is no dealer ordering cycle due to enhancements to GM’s ordering website, GMDealerWorld.

Ordering will once again resume for 2008 Corvettes on Thursday, April 24th, when we will have an updated list of constraints.  When we do return, customers looking to order a 2008 Corvette would likely continue to have the following constraints:

• QX3  Chrome Wheels
  • 67U  Machine Silver
  • Z4Z  Indy Pace Cars

If you’re looking to order a new 2008 Corvette or Z06, let us know by leaving a comment (kept private) or by giving us a call at (888) 875-0728!  We have allocation available next week and are taking deposits on 2009 models now to drop ship to the Museum or anywhere in the US!  Additionally, all Coupes & Convertibles are priced for CorvetteBlog readers at the GM Supplier Discount Price!!  Join the many other satisfied CorvetteBlog customers and see how easy it is to do business with us.

7 Responses to Weekly 2008 Corvette Ordering Constraints

1. johnson says:

What is the GM Discount Price savings? Is it a percentage?

2. Frank says:

Well, My 427 Limited Edition Z06 is finaly at My dealer. My problem is that My dealer is San Jose, Calif.an hour and a half away. I can’t make it down there until Saturday morning, and I’m chomping at the bit. Has anybody bought a Z06 with the off the road exhaust system as a dealer installed option??? I had a 67 roadster with the under the carriage of the road system, and it really sounded great. I also had a 67 coupe with the side mounted off the road exhaust. Frank

3. Ryan says:

The GM Discount savings depends on the MSRP of the vehicle. On something like a Cobalt for example, you’d be looking at about a 4 or 5% savings. On a higher dollar Corvette, you could save 10% or more! The savings do really add up, and we want to help you by passing those savings on directly to you.

4. johnson says:

Will the GM Discount savings apply (sometime) to the Corvette 2009 models?

5. Ryan says:

Yes, the savings program will apply to 2009 models. We will be offering discounted pricing on 2009 models when they become available for ordering.

If you’re interested in placing a deposit to get one of the first ones, please let us know by leaving a comment or giving us a call at (888) 875-0728.

6. Kevin says:

Once your vehicle has reached it’s TPP, how long does it usually take for delivery? The reason I’m asking is my vehicles TPP is the week of April 28th. I can’t hardly stand the wait anymore!!!

7. Ryan says:

Kevin, assuming there were no delays or that the TPP wasn’t pushed back for any reason, you should expect the vehicle to the dealer within 1 to 2 weeks depending on where the dealer is in the country.