Chevy has recently started a new program for dealers where they can order various accessories and add them on as "options" when configuring a vehicle. The benefit of ordering upfront as opposed to adding later is that the accessory is on the invoice and is included in the MSRP. This way there’s no haggling or price negotiation about the particular accessory. The accessories are installed by the dealer.
Here are the accessory options that you (or your dealer) can have added to your Corvette order:
- VDN – Indoor Vehicle Cover
- VJ5 – Outdoor Vehicle Cover
- VDA – Mesh Package (includes side coves and grill)
- VEB – Pedal Covers
- 5V5 – Full Width Racing Spoiler
- VFS – 18/19" 7 spoke Chrome Wheels
- VEU – 18/19" 15 spoke Polished Wheels
The first week to order these single line items is this coming Thursday.