While GM has yet to release the official pricing into their ordering systems for the CSC Competition Sport Corvette, our friends over at Jalopnik have come across the details, which we can share with you now.
The 1LT Coupe with Z51 and the CSC package will be $55,655. The 1LZ Z06 model with the CSC package will be $77,500. Both prices include destination fees.
We’ve covered what’s included in the CSC last week, but you can check out all of the equipment included for the premium after the jump.
[ Jalopnik ]
Equipment included in the package is:
- Competition Gray Exterior Stripes, Wheels, and Headlamps
- Corvette Racing ‘Jake’ and CSR logos on B-Pillar, Headrest, and Center Armrest
- Ebony Interior with Titanium Embroidery
- Corvette Racing Pedals from GCA
- Special Engine Cover
- Racing Style Numbers (with number based on build sequence to be installed by customer)
This equipment will be available in two versions: Coupe 1LT (with 436 hp) or Z06 1LZ (with 505 hp). Each version has two color choices. The Z06 version is available in 17U Blade Silver or 41U Black. The Coupe version is available in 17U Blade Silver or 10U Arctic White.
The Coupe version package also includes:
- Z51 Performance Package
- NPP Performance Exhaust
- Differential Cooler
- Head Up Display
- Red Painted Brake Calipers
- Z06 tall spoiler
This car will turn heads, and be a lot of fun on the track. Order your 2009 Coupe or Z06 with CSC!