Just Announced! Great news for Corvette buyers that have a GM Card. Between January 6th and February 2nd, 2009, many of you have been selected to receive a direct mail piece that offers a special Bonus Earnings "Top-Off" Offer good towards the purchase or lease of an eligible vehicle (including Corvettes!) during that same period.
Card Members will either receive $2,000 or $3,000 in "Topped-Off" Earnings based on how many points they currently have on their card. This rebate may then be used towards your new Corvette from CorvetteBlog.
The best thing about this program is that it is stackable with all of the other available offers!
Look in the mail for your mail piece showing how much money you qualify for, or you can call (800) 947-1000 and find out today. For frequently asked questions about the "Top Off" Program, continue after the jump.
Frequently Asked Questions about the "Top Off" Program:
1) Are all Cardmembers eligible for the Bonus Earnings offer?
No, not all Cardmembers are eligible to receive the Bonus Earnings offer. Only Cardmembers that receive the January mailing and provide a unique “Bonus Earnings Code” are eligible for the offer.
2) Are the Bonus Earnings offer transferable?
No, only the targeted Cardmembers who were mailed the offer with a unique “Bonus Earnings Code” are eligible to redeem the Bonus Earnings.
3) Are Bonus Earnings available on more than one vehicle purchase?
No, Cardmembers can redeem their Bonus Earnings towards only one vehicle redemption.
4) If a Cardmember has additional questions about the Bonus Earnings offer, or lost their Bonus Earnings Code, where can they get more information or find their code?
GM Cardmembers can call 1-800-947-1000.
5) Can the Bonus Earnings offer be extended beyond the program dates?
No, the Cardmember can redeem the Bonus Earnings offer between 1/6/09 and 2/2/09 only.
6) Can the Bonus Earnings be used with the GM Employee or Supplier Discounts?
No, as with all GM Card earnings, they may not be used with GMS or GSU discount programs.