With a new month brings new incentives and rebates from GM. Here is the latest breakdown on the discounts you can receive on new Corvettes, with approved credit:
2008 Corvettes: CorvetteBlog is offering GM Employee Pricing to everyone on our 2 remaining 2008 Corvettes while GM is offering a couple of different options as well:
- Option 1: Take 0% financing for up to 60 months or 2.9% financing for up to 72 months
- Option 2: Take $4,000 off in rebate money
- Option 3: Take $2,000 off in rebate money and get 5.9% for up to 60 months
2009 Corvettes: CorvetteBlog is offering GM Supplier Pricing or less to everyone on all of our 2009 Corvettes while GM is offering these options as well:
- Option 1: Take $1,000 in rebate money
- Option 2: Take 4.9% financing for up to 60 months
- Option 3: Take $500 in rebate money if you have a lease vehicle (any make or model) in your household expiring before 10/31/2009. This option can be combined with either option 1 or 2.
Call us today at (888) 875-0728 to get detailed pricing on any Corvette we currently have available. We would be more than happy to help you in any way we can. We also will locate the Corvette you want nationally should we not have it and put together a deal for you.