The 6th annual CruiseFest will take place at the Mid America Motorworks in Effingham, IL from Thurs., June 10th until Sun., June 13th.
The venue marks the perfect location for Corvette enthusiasts of all kinds. Mid America Motorworks holds a customer base of nearly one million and remains the world’s largest Corvette parts and accessories supplier!
The three-day event will include exciting events, including:
- Bowling Green Assembly Plant’s Corvette Action Center Staff Recognition Ceremony and Meet & Greet
- Tech & Detailing Seminar with GM World Class Service Technician, Paul Koerner
- Exhaust Sound Off Competition & Burn Out Wars
- People’s Choice Corvette Show
- Performance Choice Manufacturing facility tours
- Chevrolet Hall of Fame Museum Lunch tour
- Autocross Event
- Cameo Winery & Covered Bridge Tour
Interested in viewing the entire CruiseFest agenda? Or maybe you want to register for this fun-filled long weekend – if so, click on the registration form. With no RSVP deadlines, we encourage you to attend if you can!