Chevy has made it very attractive this spring to purchase or lease a new Corvette. All current incentives and rebates end at the close of business on Monday, April 30th.
We have no advanced details or guess as to what may be continued or changed going forward into May and beyond. Here's a rundown on what's available through Monday night:
- 2012 Corvettes: $1,500 in Dealer Cash and special financing rates of 0% for up to 60 months and 2.9% for 72 months.
- 2011 Corvettes: $4,000 in Rebates or 0% financing for up to 72 months.
- Targeted In Market Retention Offers: Certain customers are eligible for an additional discount from Chevrolet of up to $3,000 towards a Corvette (which can be combined with those offers mentioned above). You would have received a direct mail piece or email regarding your qualification.
- USAA Private Offer: If you are a member of USAA, you're entitled to an extra $750 rebate.
- Non GM Lease Conquest Offer: If you have a current Non-GM lease in your household you can receive a $2,000 towards a Corvette. You do not need to turn in the lease and it can be in anyone's name that resides at the same address to be used.
- GM Employee Vehicle Allowance (GM Discount): If you qualify for the GMS discount, you'll receive $3,500 towards a purchase or $2,500 towards a lease of a Corvette.