May begins with the latest information on Corvette Incentives and Rebates from Chevrolet.
Here's a rundown on what's is now available through July 2nd, 2012.
- 2012 Corvettes: $1,500 in Dealer Cash and special financing rates of 0% for up to 60 months and 2.9% for 72 months.
- 2011 Corvettes: $4,000 in Rebates or 0% financing for up to 72 months.
- Targeted In Market Retention Offers: Certain customers are eligible for an additional discount from Chevrolet of up to $3,000 towards a Corvette (which can be combined with those offers mentioned above). You would have received a direct mail piece or email regarding your qualification.
- USAA Private Offer: If you are a member of USAA, you're entitled to an extra $750 rebate.
- Non GM Lease Conquest Offer: If you have a current Non-GM lease in your household you can receive a $2,000 towards a Corvette. You do not need to turn in the lease and it can be in anyone's name that resides at the same address to be used.
- GM Employee Vehicle Allowance (GM Discount): If you qualify for the GMS discount, you'll receive $3,500 towards a purchase or $2,500 towards a lease of a Corvette.
- Saturn Owner Loyalty Program: New Rebate! Any owner of a 1999 or newer Saturn vehicle receives an extra $1,000 rebate.
If you have any questions about the current offers, rebates or incentives programs (and your qualification for any of them), please don't hesitate to give Bill a call at (313) 532-2571. We are here to help and guarantee the lowest prices on all new Corvettes, in stock or custom ordered.