I have a quick quiz for you! Which vehicle is getting massive attention in the press right now as a “Dream Car” because:
- it was shown at the North American International Auto Show
- has 85hp less than Corvette Z06
- produces 153 lb-ft less torque than Z06
- weighs only 319lb more than Z06
- runs .8 seconds slower 0-60mph than Z06
- and, only costs $40-45,000 more than Corvette Z06?
Sure, it looks good, but isn’t performance important too? And, bang for the buck?
If you’re stumped, read the cover story of this March issue of Winding Road virtual magazine.
[ WINDING ROAD ]