2008 Corvette production constraints are ever changing again this week. As always, we at CorvetteBlog have the latest constraints straight from General Motors. 2008 Corvettes that are ordered this week have a Target Production Period (TPP) of October 1-7, 2007.
If you’re looking to order a new 2008 Corvette, make sure you pay attention to the following options which are currently either unavailable or in limited production:
- 1LT Package: 300 Available Nationally, Greater than 4 weeks of constraint based on a Supplier Material Restriction. Last week there were only 100 units available; a nice increase this week!
- 89U Crystal Red Metallic: 0 Available Nationally – Unfortunately Crystal Red has gone on full constraint! We’re still waiting for word on this as to the cause.
- QX3 Chrome Wheels: Free flow option – NO CONSTRAINTS!
- 4LT Package: 240 Available Nationally for ordering, up from last week as well, and a good trend moving forward.
If you’re looking for a 2008 Corvette Z06, there’s only one constraint nationally:
- 3LZ Package: 74 Available Nationally and we at CorvetteBlog have one of the 74! If you’re looking to order a 2008 Corvette Z06 with the 3LZ package, contact us today! We’ll deliver anywhere in the US or choose Museum Delivery!
This week it’s important for us to remind you… If you’re looking to order a new 2008 Corvette or Z06, let us know by leaving a comment (kept private) or by giving us a call at (888) 875-0728!!! Taking Deposits Now!!!