Gran Turismo for PSP is now available. This new Play Station game allows players to race a wide assortment of over 800 sports, historic and racing vehicles. The game, developed by Polyphony Digital, offers great game handling and the opportunity to either play alone or with multi-players.
With each win, players earn cash and can then purchase their next car from the 830-vehicle list. As one’s car collection grows, players may add specific cars to their “favorite” status, which facilitates the car selection process for future races.
Though, each vehicle drives differently – you should definitely try test-driving one of the nine Corvettes listed. In no particular order, they are:
1. Chevrolet Corvette C5-R ’00
2. Chevrolet Corvette Convertible ’54
3. Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) ’63
4. Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport ’96
5. Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 ’69
6. Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Race Car ’63
7. Chevrolet Corvette Z06 ’00
8. Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 ’90
9. Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 ’09
After test-driving the Gran Turismo Corvettes – tell us what you think! Blog with us, and add your comments below. For more information about the game, click Gran Turismo for PSP.
[ Jalopnik ]