Visitors to the National Corvette Museum this week have been treated to a brand new exhibit. Just after exiting the Skydome, but before exiting the Display area and entering the Gift Shop, the Special Collections Room provides a fourteen car display of historic Callaway vehicles.
The impressive list of cars includes:
- 1987 Red B2K Coupe (Callaway #87-001)
- 1988 White 35th Anniversary Coupe
- 1989 Red AeroBody B2K Coupe
- 1990 Turquoise Metallic AeroBody Convertible
- 1991 Periwinkle 100+ AeroBody Convertible
- 1991 Red IMSA Race Car #3
- 1991 SuperSpeedster LM
- 1991 Cherry Smash SuperSpeedster
- 1996 Grand Sport Supernatural AeroBody Coupe
- 1998 Blue / Orange C12 Coupe
- 2003 Silver Z06 - Power Group 3
- 2012 Carbon Flash Metallic Centennial Edition SC606
In addition, three full display cases display Callaway memorabilia, some of which have never been seen before.
The display continues through July 27, 2012. Do not miss it!